Color.jl - Colors.jl?

Andreas Lobinger

Feb 7, 2016, 2:45:24 AM2/7/16
to julia-users
Hello colleagues,

although i was somehow connected to the discussion about this transitions, i'm a little bit lost right now.
Is Colors.jl replacing Color.jl completely? Or it's 'just' a fork for the use of the new ColorTypes?
And why do i miss to see an issues tab on the githup page? Is the development closed to JuliaGraphics users?

Wishing a happy day,
         Andreas

Kevin Squire

Feb 7, 2016, 3:27:14 AM2/7/16
to julia...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

Colors.jl is meant as a complete replacement for Color.jl.  The latter is not installable on Julia v0.4 and above.

See this julia-users post for more information.

I'm not sure why Issues were disabled on Colors.jl, but I just reenabled them.

Cheers,
   Kevin

Tim Holy

Feb 7, 2016, 6:27:58 AM2/7/16
to julia...@googlegroups.com
It was getting spammed (it's happened twice now), so I "temporarily" turned
them off but forgot to turn them back on again.

I just edited the README of Color.jl.

Best,
--Tim