copying package repository for update to 0.5

44 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Milton Huang

ungelesen,
29.09.2016, 17:03:0329.09.16
an julia-users
Hi,

I am excited about the new update to Julia to 0.5, but I have a question.  I have about 1.5 Gib of packages in my .julia/v0.4 package repository.  Are there any problems with just copying the whole group over to the v0.5 folder to make all the packages available instead of Pkg.add-ing them individually?  I started with the later just to see if I could clean out packages I don't use anymore, but I remember going through lots of Compat problems with particular code tweaks I did before...  Comments?

-milton

Tony Kelman

ungelesen,
29.09.2016, 17:35:2329.09.16
an julia-users
A number of packages end up storing absolute paths in generated files. You'll likely need to re-run Pkg.build().
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten