Is something interesting happening with Julia pulse; 0.6 breaking changes?

Páll Haraldsson

Nov 25, 2016, 9:20:29 AM11/25/16
to julia-users

http://pkg.julialang.org/pulse.html

Not only red dipped a lot, also blue (0.4) (and black (0.5)) for a while..

[Red there may not be the best color, while I understand to be 0.6, not 0.2..]

Anyway, I was just looking since I saw tests for both versions, currently, failing for:

https://github.com/JuliaComputing/ArrayFire.jl

There wheren't that many braking changes in 0.5; I've advocated for Julia, and that is a good thing. There seem to be fewer and fewer, as would be normal; are there any big/ger ones planned for 0.6 or 1.0?

--
Palli.

Yichao Yu

Nov 25, 2016, 10:14:24 AM11/25/16