Juno - Orphan messages W7-64

Joe Tusek

Jul 28, 2015, 6:45:30 AM7/28/15
to julia-users
In Juno when I get errors in my code I get pink message boxes either inline or at the end or both. But after a while I get an accumulation of boxes and I cannot clear them. They just stack up and clutter the editor space. Right clicking on the older ones only gives an evaluate and other not useful options. If I inspect the box and remove it right away without leaving it there, then it appear to not be a problem. In general, a lack of an ability to close any message box or any pop-up at will seems undesirable.

Mike Innes

Jul 28, 2015, 7:24:13 AM7/28/15
to julia-users
I've seen this before a couple of times but it shouldn't happen too often. If it does, your best bet is to just close and open the current editor.

Unfortunately, there have been a few issues like this with Light Table recently – it's not getting much maintenance effort. We're working on ways of moving forward IDE-wise and will have more concrete plans to announce soon.