DOE in Julia?

Oleg Mikulchenko

Apr 28, 2015, 1:56:27 AM4/28/15
to julia...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am a newbie in Julia. I have seen more or less comprehensive statistics package, similar to Matlab (?) but I haven't seen DOE implementation. Is there DOE in Julia somewhere?

Thanks.

Simon Byrne

Apr 29, 2015, 7:10:10 AM4/29/15
to julia...@googlegroups.com
I don't think we do have anything at the moment, but we certainly should.

Was there any particular functionality you were looking for?

-simon

Oleg Mikulchenko

Apr 29, 2015, 4:59:23 PM4/29/15
to julia...@googlegroups.com
Just basic functionality, like making various design matrix, building response surface models, plotting results as interactions, main-factor, multi-vari chart plots for grouped data.

at koh

Aug 21, 2015, 1:59:10 PM8/21/15
to julia-stats
If there is anybody that wants to write such a thing, I can volunteer to collaborate.

Nam-Ky Nguyen

Dec 15, 2015, 11:58:19 PM12/15/15
to julia-stats
I am the author of the Gendex DOE toolkit (http://designcomputing.net/gendex/). I am keen to rewrite this toolkit in Julia and then make the new toolkit free to everyone. The problem is that I have just started learning Julia ... since last week. Can someone help?