unable to load modules specified on JULIA_LOAD_PATH environment variable

Jack Crawford

Feb 2, 2015, 10:14:09 PM2/2/15
to juli...@googlegroups.com

Setting the JULIA_LOAD_PATH with the location of new modules properly adds the paths to the LOAD_PATH var. However, I cannot use the modules via "using" unless i call include on the files directly. Is there a way to specify modules with the path variable without having to call include on everything?

Tim Holy

Feb 3, 2015, 5:21:39 AM2/3/15
to juli...@googlegroups.com
That's not my experience at all. Just to check, your module files are named
something like `MyModule.jl` and you're using them as `using MyModule`, right?
(note the lack of the .jl extension in the `using` call)

--Tim