Anyone know how to troubleshoot SignTool.exe issues?

Tony Kelman

Apr 27, 2016, 6:03:41 AM4/27/16
to julia-dev
If any inquiring minds are wondering when to expect the next 0.4.6 backport release, I'm currently stuck trying to debug recent failures on the Windows nightly buildbots (https://build.julialang.org/builders/package_win6.2-x64?numbuilds=50) where the code signing has been failing. Putting out a Windows binary release that isn't signed may be a backup option eventually, depending how hard this is to figure out. Elliot and I are not sure what's causing this. Anyone else have experience with this stuff, who might have debugging suggestions (Isaiah maybe)? Please get in touch, would be appreciated.

-Tony