cache files only readable by user

79 просмотров

Deniz Yuret

не прочитано,
21 янв. 2016 г., 17:05:0621.01.2016
– julia-dev
I try to maintain a common JULIA_PKGDIR for a number of users for a common project that requires certain package versions.  Ever since caching was implemented, the *.ji files in the cache directory are created with permissions that only allow the user to read, which I have to go and chmod everytime something gets recompiled.  Is there a reason why this is the default setting?  Is there a way to change default permissions for the *.ji files?

best,
deniz

Yichao Yu

не прочитано,
21 янв. 2016 г., 17:26:2821.01.2016
– Julia Dev
I believe user installed packages follows the same rule.
Use load_path and don't share the pkgdir if you want a shared and
readonly installation of packages.

> best,
> deniz

Stefan Karpinski

не прочитано,
21 янв. 2016 г., 17:26:3021.01.2016
– juli...@googlegroups.com
Please use julia-users for questions like this. You may have a umask set.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Deniz Yuret <deniz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать