METADATA.jl full?

Keith

May 4, 2016, 8:51:45 PM5/4/16
to julia-dev
I'm seeing the following warning at the top of the file listing:

Sorry, we had to truncate this directory to 1,000 files. 6 entries were omitted from the list.

Yichao Yu

May 4, 2016, 9:24:00 PM5/4/16
to Julia Dev

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Keith <keith...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm seeing the following warning at the top of the file listing:

Sorry, we had to truncate this directory to 1,000 files. 6 entries were omitted from the list.

It's just the github UI. I believe the files are still there.
It's probably better to use pkg.julialang.org anyway given how little info about the package is actually stored in METADATA.jl (deps, url, hash) and how bad the github search function is...