Fwd: [nbweekly] NetBeans News, a newsletter for the NetBeans community Issue # 634

Tushar Joshi

Apr 7, 2014, 4:54:23 PM4/7/14
to JUG Nagpur

Issue # 634 - Apr 07, 2014

Project News

JavaOne 2014 Call for Papers

Remember that on Tuesday, April 15 the JavaOne call for papers closes! Submit your sessions today and highlight your work with NetBeans IDE!

Plugin: SVG Screenshot

This plugin provides an action to create SVG screenshots of a running NetBeans Platform application, such as the IDE or other NetBeans Platform applications. Useful for tutorials and documentation.

Articles

Financial Management on NetBeans for Government of Eritrea

Salhadin Yousuf Mahmoud discusses how paper-based financial systems in Eritrea are being replaced by software systems created with NetBeans IDE and the NetBeans Platform.

Community

David Salter: My 5 Favorite NetBeans IDE Features!

Maven, Git, Java EE, and more... find out why author David Salter likes NetBeans IDE!

Arthur Buliva: My 5 Favorite NetBeans IDE Features!

Database support, GlassFish, Git, and more... read what Arthur Buliva from Kenya likes about NetBeans!

Tushar Joshi: My 5 Favorite NetBeans IDE Features!

Extensible architecture, active community, and other aspects of the NetBeans ecosystem are explained here by Tushar Joshi as his favorite NetBeans features.

Tutorials

Java EE 7 with NetBeans and Vaadin

In this YouTube movie, join Geertjan Wielenga from NetBeans and Matti Tahvonen from Vaadin for a Webinar on how to build a fullstack Vaadin + JPA + Glassfish application in minutes.

From Tables to JPA Entities

Use the procedure described in this new YouTube movie to generate JPA entity classes from database tables.

NetBeans Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by the NetBeans Team.
If you do not want to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe here
This newsletter is accessible also at netbeans.org, newsletter archive

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM

* Senior Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com
* Nagpur ACM Chapter Membership chair: http://www.acm.org