Java Developer Career Secrets

Tushar Joshi

Oct 23, 2016, 6:18:22 AM10/23/16
to JUG Nagpur
Hi All,

Sending you all the information about new project started by Bruno Souza, the Java man.
If you are not already part of that event go register now.

As developers we keep our technical skills very sharp by learning new technologies, new languages, new tools.

But... Is this enough, or is there something else that we should be doing to work on challenging projects, earn more and live a better life?

What if you could hear directly from some top Java Developers what their secret is? Learn the exact thing they did that made them what they are today? What if you could actually meet and even work with some of those developers?

Where would your career be in a year?

No need to wonder. You can get this and more! This week only!

- Life-changing suggestions directly from Java Developers
- Exclusive webinars: live mentorship to step up your Java career.
- Java Career Checklist: step-by-step guide to get your career on overdrive!

Get all this now at: http://www.code4.life/careersecrets

with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM, SAFe, PRINCE2

* Senior Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com
* Nagpur ACM Chapter Membership chair: http://www.acm.org