Fwd: TechGig Code Gladiators-JUG Pune tie-up

Aatul Palandurkar

Apr 26, 2018, 3:50:13 AM4/26/18
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Please check forwarded mail. We are going to tie-up with TechGig and will be sharing details soon. Stay tuned for details and gear up to participate in Code Gladiators contest via JUG Nagpur. Let's take it one step ahead of all other JUG all over India by showing biggest number of participants from JUG Nagpur as they are going to make it a Guinness World Record for highest number of participants.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant]

Awards :
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit 2015

Blog :

Links :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH