Long Weekend Iced Tea (Meetup)

Chetan Gole

Aug 13, 2014, 1:11:10 AM8/13/14
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
  • With a horde of techies coming to their home town over the long weekend of August 15, we decided to host a day long geekup while we sip, well, some iced tea.

    We could finalize slots on first come first served basis. Relevance will be higher for hands on sessions. Please propose your topics in the comments section below.

    Here's a schedule with open slots for talks, presentations and hands on sessions.

    10am - 11am:

    Web Development Workflows using Gulp - Tushar Joshi

    This is a hands on session which involves using Node.js, NPM, LESS, CoffeeScript, Uglify.

    11am - 11:30am: Networking, Iced Tea
    11:30am - 12:30pm: Session 2
    12:30pm - 1:30pm: Networking and Lunch (Order online and have it delivered at the venue. To each, his own.)
    1:30pm - 2:30pm:

    Social Media Sales - Veer Mishra

    Social media marketing and tools useful for better management of social handles. This session will be hosted in an extremely engaging QnA format.

    2:30pm - 3pm: Networking, more Iced Tea
    3pm - 4pm: Session 4

    We might just head over for some Saoji dinner post the meetup along with BYOB plans as they occur.

with regards,
Chetan