JavaEE7 WildFly Session at JUGNagpur

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Atul Palandurkar

未讀,
2014年4月8日 上午8:49:242014/4/8
收件者:jugn...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Arun Gupta will be visiting #JUGNagpur for #JavaEE7 #WildFly Session and probable date is 8th May 2014 since his calendar is very much packed therefore try to manage your calendar and leaves. It will be a half day session.

I will again post details as and when I get a confirmation mail from Arun Gupta. In the mean time, please update your machines with NetBeans 8 and WildFly plugin. If you face any issue configuring NetBeans with wildFly, please let me know.

Thank you & warm regards.

Atul S. Palandurkar
(091) 976-621-0353
atul.pal...@gmail.com

Book :
NetBeans IDE How-to [Instant] | Packt Pub, UK

Blog :
http://aatul.me

Links :

Member :
Java User Group, Nagpur
NetBeans User Group, Nagpur
NBUsers @ NetBeans
NetBeans Community Acceptance Testing Program (NetCAT) @ NetBeans
NetBeans-India

Abhishek Anne

未讀,
2014年4月8日 上午9:52:542014/4/8
收件者:jugn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This will be a great opportunity for us to learn things from expert..

So lets get ready...

@Aatul Thanks for looking into it.

-regards
Abhishek Anne

http://playjava.wordpress.com
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, save paper save planet.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jugnagpur" group.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息