Signature Waiver on cricbay website

Jarjis Hussain

Jan 13, 2014, 8:10:18 PM1/13/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
CricBay Community Members,

We have introduced a new integrated Insurance Waiver Signature feature in our website now. This replaces the third party service we used last year. If you go to your Profile Page (login required) you will see an icon that shows your Insurance Waiver signature status. If it is a Not yet Signed then you will find a button at the top that says "Sign Insurance Waiver". Click that and you will be taken to a page where you sign the insurance waiver electronically. Once you sign, then you profile will show the updated Insurance Waiver Status. You can also go back and see your signed document at any time. As team C/VC/MGR you will now see a new tab on your team page which will show a list of all the team members who have signed - so you can chase down those who did not.

NOTE: Not signing this exposes CricBay with liabilities so it is mandatory for everyone to sign. Soon we will update the scorecard entry page to prohibit unsigned players from being chosen on a scoresheet. So please take a couple of mins to sign the waiver at the earliest.

Thanks,
Hussain Jarjis

Aiman

Jan 13, 2014, 8:38:53 PM1/13/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com, jugger...@googlegroups.com
Jojo do we hav to sign this waiver every new season?

Sent from my iPhone
--
To play against me you gotta have guts. To play against my team you gotta be nuts.

---

Jarjis Hussain

Jan 13, 2014, 8:43:36 PM1/13/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
arre padho re barabar email ko..

they have changed the system, initially they were using a third party tool and now they are using there own, thats why they need to waiver form..
--
Thanks,
Hussain Jarjis

Aiman

Jan 14, 2014, 11:15:56 PM1/14/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com, jugger...@googlegroups.com
Jojo any practice or practice match on the upcoming weekend?

Sent from my iPhone

Jarjis Hussain

Jan 14, 2014, 11:28:47 PM1/14/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
It is a long weekend.. People might have plan so I'm not keeping it..

rahul sharma

Jan 20, 2014, 4:02:34 PM1/20/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com, Abizar Attar, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, mahboob ali khan, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, Azhar Sayed, Feroze Mohammad, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
Hey Guys,

We are getting constant reminders that Juggernauts team has not completed signing the Insurance Waiver.

mahboob ali khan

Jan 20, 2014, 4:05:05 PM1/20/14
to rahul sharma, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Abizar Attar, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, Azhar Sayed, Feroze Mohammad, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
My bad..Just finished it..FYI,it takes less than a minute..

Azhar Sayed

Jan 20, 2014, 5:51:14 PM1/20/14
to mahboob ali khan, rahul sharma, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Abizar Attar, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, Feroze Mohammad, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
unable to access the cricbay site.can anyone?
--
“[He is] the Lord of the East and the West; there is no deity except Him, so take Him as Disposer of [your] affairs.” (Qur’an,73:9)

Azhar Sayed
Ph No:-408-506-2603

Abizar Attar

Jan 20, 2014, 5:52:26 PM1/20/14
to Azhar Sayed, mahboob ali khan, rahul sharma, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, Feroze Mohammad, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
I Can't either

Feroze Mohammad

Jan 20, 2014, 5:59:28 PM1/20/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com, Azhar Sayed, mahboob ali khan, rahul sharma, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
Me too. 403 Access denied error

Thanks n Regards
Feroze

rahul sharma

Jan 20, 2014, 7:00:19 PM1/20/14
to Feroze Mohammad, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Azhar Sayed, mahboob ali khan, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
i can access now...please try now.

Azhar Sayed

Jan 20, 2014, 8:39:38 PM1/20/14
to rahul sharma, Feroze Mohammad, jugger...@googlegroups.com, mahboob ali khan, Afroz Mohiuddin, Afroze Mohammad, Mohammed Arshad, Asif Chara, indra neel, Kartik Kaipa, Kishore Reddy, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Pankaj Agnihotri, Vigyan Madan
Signed...

Kartik

Jan 20, 2014, 8:56:19 PM1/20/14
to Azhar Sayed, Afroze Mohammad, Pankaj Agnihotri, Asif Chara, indra neel, Mohammed Arshad, rahul sharma, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, Afroz Mohiuddin, mahboob ali khan, Vigyan Madan, Feroze Mohammad, Kishore Reddy

Signed

Afroz Mohiuddin

Jan 20, 2014, 10:22:21 PM1/20/14
to Kartik, Azhar Sayed, Afroze Mohammad, Pankaj Agnihotri, Asif Chara, indra neel, Mohammed Arshad, rahul sharma, jugger...@googlegroups.com, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, mahboob ali khan, Vigyan Madan, Feroze Mohammad, Kishore Reddy
Done
--
We are here on earth to do good for others. What the others are here for, I don't know.

Afroz Mohiuddin

Software Engineer
Google

Telephone: [1]6502658624
Email: afroz...@gmail.com

Mohammed Naghman

Jan 22, 2014, 2:12:56 PM1/22/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com, Kartik, Azhar Sayed, Afroze Mohammad, Pankaj Agnihotri, Asif Chara, indra neel, Mohammed Arshad, rahul sharma, Mohammed omer siddiqui, Prashant Jagasia, mahboob ali khan, Vigyan Madan, Feroze Mohammad, Kishore Reddy
Mak,

You have still not signed the waiver.
Regards,
Naghman

Jarjis Hussain

Jan 22, 2014, 2:13:51 PM1/22/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
he has signed the waiver.. Check Mahboob Ali Khan and not Ali Khan Mahboob

Mohammed Naghman

Jan 22, 2014, 2:16:24 PM1/22/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
Ok got it...then why dont you remove the inactive account from the team roster?

mahboob ali khan

Jan 22, 2014, 2:17:26 PM1/22/14
to jugger...@googlegroups.com
I have filed a ticket with cricbay to do that.