Proxying juggernaut - xhr-polling closed due to exceeded duration

Jerome

Dec 9, 2011, 11:42:01 AM12/9/11
to Juggernaut 2
Hello,

I actually try to proxy juggernaut requests with stunnel. The aim is
to call juggernaut via https through stunnel and then Juggernaut. I
can't have it working on port 443 but it seems to work well on other
port with safari.

On Firefox, I have this behaviour repeating infinitely:

debug - xhr-polling writing 8::
debug - set close timeout for client 1630567562375680576
debug - xhr-polling closed due to exceeded duration
debug - setting request GET /socket.io/1/xhr-polling/
1630567562375680576?t=1323443050704
debug - setting poll timeout
debug - discarding transport
debug - cleared close timeout for client 1630567562375680576
debug - clearing poll timeout
..

Juggernaut is on latest version.

My stunnel conf:

chroot = /usr/local/var/lib/stunnel/
pid = /stunnel.pid

cert = /etc/ssl/mycert.pem
; Service-level configuration
[https]
accept = 8081
connect = localhost:8080

I initiate Juggernaut by doing this: new Juggernaut({host: chatHost,
port: 8081, secure: true});

Anyone has an idea of what happening here?

Thank for your help!

Jerome