Running juggernaut with SSL

Gabriel Benmergui

Sep 18, 2012, 5:37:23 PM9/18/12
to juggernaut...@googlegroups.com
Im trying to set up my site-wide SSL , and after doing it so, the juggernaut application.js service is getting blocked simply because juggernaut wasnt served with https.

I followed the instructions on the SSL section, however i cant make an https connection.

I tried running juggernaut and using "secure:true" after setting the keys as per the instructions, and i get https://localhost:81/socket.io/1/?t=1348003466971 error.

I tried moving the application.js file to my own https webserver and serve it from there, but the problem is the same.

After following the key/certificate instructions, and using secure:true on the instantiation, how can i get this to run properly? Do I need to put something in front of juggernaut?