CDI 2.0 needs you

rajma...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014, 11:52:50 AM8/27/14
to jughyder...@meetup.com, jugch...@googlegroups.com

AdoptAJSR members,

JSR 365: Contexts and Dependency Injection for JavaTM 2.0 https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=365  for the approval in the EC space https://jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=5698 and the maiden voyage for 2nd generation starts.

I have got 4 people on board for our AdoptAJSR program they are Amol, Mahesh, Vivek, Durga.

Lets be ready with the understanding of spec and we will host regular meetup/demo/sessions.

You have got the access to the Google doc already. I am thinking of having a on-line call coming Satureay online meeting. Wait for my mail.

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)