#CDI2 will be the #JSR 365

rajma...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 1:22:45 PM8/13/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Guys its Action time for CDI!

I call upon the contributes from both JUGs (Chennai/Hyderabad) for this new JSR

https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=365

Some of you have posted your willingness so have a look and will put you one board as per your interest.

I am going to lead this JSR so contact me directly on this.

I need following this from you

Fullname:
Profession:
Company:
Experience in Java in years
Experience in CDI/or similar technology:
Have you read the  JSR:
How can you help in this effort:
How much time you can spend every week (average)?

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

rajma...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2014, 9:30:25 PM8/24/14
to Prabakaran Perumal, jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Prabakaran

The JSR is in Review ballot and we need to see what EG group is going to plan on based on that we start contribute

Before than its good time for us to understand the existing CDI platform

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Prabakaran Perumal <praba...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Dear Raj - Any update about CDI initiative. Have shared the requested
details. Could you please guide us to take into next level. Is there
any task assigned to anyone as of now.

Thanks
Prapakaran SP
> --