AdoptJava/AdoptaJSR memebers update

rajma...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2014, 8:03:05 AM7/12/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Hi everyone,

We are again filtering members in the below program..

Money&Currency
UnitOfMeasurement
NashornFX

We are seeing that members who previously shared there interest in contribution to the Adopt a JSR program not have contacted the leads yet.

We already mentioned in the past that this program is only for those who are committed to the contribution. If you guys are not interested please tell in up-front. We cant encourage these last hour quit.

I appreciate the work going on in the following area that these project got quiet good momentum.

Money & Currency
NashornFX

We will expecting some outputs in

UnitOfMeasurement.
Forge-JBake
--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Vimalkumar Kumaresan

Jul 15, 2014, 9:24:23 PM7/15/14
to jugchennai
Hello Raj,

  I can spend 5-6 hours per week as part of my contribution.

Sakthivel Thangasamy

Jul 24, 2014, 12:06:26 PM7/24/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com
I can spend 10 - 15 hours per week.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sakthivel Thangasamy,

Excellence is a drive from inside, not outside.

Arivu i

Jul 30, 2014, 1:41:16 PM7/30/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Hi Raj,
 As we discussed i am working on the Calculator UI as in the screen-shot that is shared before, It's getting little tricky but soon will be there. Will update accordingly. Sorry for the delayed response.

rajma...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 7:42:11 AM7/31/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Hi Arivu,

Thank you for the update.

Please use the latest Gainda NashornFX Api to develop it so we will get a sample. Love to see the app soon !