JavaOne Updated

rajma...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2014, 5:32:01 PM9/29/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Hi everyone

I am at JavaOne SFO for any updated you like to know... follow our Twitter id...
 @jug_chennai and @jughyderabad

This also linked with our Facebook and linkedin!

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Shiv Kumar Ganesh

Oct 3, 2014, 1:03:00 AM10/3/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com

That is so good to know....is it not on raj on java too???