Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

rajma...@gmail.com

não lida,
2 de jul. de 2014, 11:39:1502/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com, jughyder...@meetup.com
Hi everyone,

If you are fan of CDI here comes the next wave of the DI spec.

A new spec for CDI 2.0 is getting created. Also, we are going to part of this JSR so if any of you interested in join this Adopt A JSR contact me.

This is not a activity of just giving heads up and vanish we are expecting a long term contribution. So before you say you like to contribute think twice.

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Mohan Radhakrishnan

não lida,
3 de jul. de 2014, 00:47:1303/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
        Is it a project using CDI 2.0 ? The last line in your mail is rather opinionated but I don't want to argue publicly.

Thanks,
Mohan

Rajmahendra

não lida,
3 de jul. de 2014, 00:50:2703/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Mohan,

This is start of JSR CDI 2.0.

My last line is for those who join the JSR program and later then are not replying back, unreachable, or dropping very early in the program. I also see that in resent program on JavaMoney/Unity people committed for participating and later when project-lead or me sending mail, asking them what about there commitment in the program we are not getting any reply from them. That is why i reminded people to thing twice before they give headsup.

Indranil Majumder

não lida,
3 de jul. de 2014, 04:39:3003/07/2014
para Rajmahendra R, jugch...@googlegroups.com
What is the JSR number for this?

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM, rajma...@gmail.com <rajma...@gmail.com> wrote:

sathish kumar

não lida,
4 de jul. de 2014, 04:41:3204/07/2014
para jugchennai
I will join once I finish java money and currency showcase.

On 3 July 2014 10:20, Rajmahendra <rajma...@gmail.com> wrote:
on

--
by,
K.K.SATHISH KUMAR

Mahesh Babu

não lida,
4 de jul. de 2014, 04:42:1604/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Hi raj,

I am interested to contribute to the spec. I didn't work on CDI earlier, though I know the concepts well.
Given my 5 years of experience in Spring (Di ) & last 3 years on JEE 6, I believe I could make a difference to the team. I can spend 6 to 8 hours per week on the project.

Please let me know how can I help the spec.

Thanks
Mahesh
--

rajma...@gmail.com

não lida,
4 de jul. de 2014, 05:06:4304/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Sathish,

We need you on Money&Currency. Stick to it this invite is not for you :)  We have so many things to do in this area!

Mahesh,

thank you for your interest. i will invite you for tomorrow hangout meeting. if you are free you can join.

Mohan Radhakrishnan

não lida,
5 de jul. de 2014, 04:26:1705/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Are we planning to work on a project using this new JSR as the spec. takes shape ?

Thanks,
Mohan

Prabakaran Perumal

não lida,
5 de jul. de 2014, 04:26:3205/07/2014
para jugch...@googlegroups.com
Typo error- Resending the same mail........