Saturday phone confernece

rajma...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2014, 3:01:48 AM8/28/14
to jughyder...@meetup.com, jugch...@googlegroups.com
To all Contributors

Lets have a Phone conference to discuss on status update/planning/ open discussion on our AdoptAJSR coming Saturday 11AM IST.

On Saturday i will be in Chennai so anyone contributors of AdoptaJSR/Opensource who are in or around Chennai feel free to meet me 10AM at Tenth Planet

 Time: 10am
Venue:
Tenth/First Planet Technologies Pvt. Ltd,
P.T.Lee building, 6th floor, #807, Anna Salai,
(opp. to LIC,next to DBS) Chennai-600002

Topics i have in mind are
Unit of Measurement
Money & Currency
CDI 2.0
JavaFX Application Framework
JCP Awards Nomination

If you are attending shout here so we know or accept in Facebook (for chennai) https://www.facebook.com/events/1450349325230710/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

Calling detail will will be sent to the Leads of the project and they will share to rest of there members.

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Mahesh Babu

Aug 29, 2014, 12:47:36 AM8/29/14
to jugch...@googlegroups.com
Raj,

What number I can dial in for the Saturday conference ?

Thanks
Mahesh