OAuth2 Implementation

rajma...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2015, 7:15:29 AM4/20/15
to jughyder...@meetup.com, jugch...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

any of you have any experience in implementing OAuth2 in there project ?  I am not looking for people who created Consumer.

I am looking for who worked on both Provider and Consumer aspect

--

Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra (Raj)

Prabakaran Perumal

Apr 20, 2015, 1:19:09 PM4/20/15
to jugch...@googlegroups.com
We have done something for android. May i know what exactly you are looking?

Thanks
Prapa

thanks
Prapakaran SP
spp

rajma...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2015, 1:21:36 PM4/20/15
to jugch...@googlegroups.com
This is regarding contributing to Opensource project

looking for a person who did a implementation for OAuth2 Service. I mean expose a rest service as OAuth service from scratch.