Using jug?

Skip to the first unread message

lu...@luispedro.org

22 Nov 2011, 3:34:10 am22/11/11
to jug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am writing something up about jug
(https://github.com/luispedro/jug-paper) and would love to just get some
feedback from other users on how they are using it and what they think.

If you are willing to just answer a few questions below, it would be much
appreciated:

(1) do you use jug actively? for what kind of projects? If not, why not?

(2) what is good and bad about it? would you recommend it?

(3) any other thoughts?

*

Unfortunately, all that I can offer in return for your time is an
acknowledgment in the paper.

Thank you,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho | Institute for Molecular Medicine (Lisbon) |
http://luispedro.org

Anoop Thomas Mathew

5 Dec 2011, 3:51:42 am5/12/11
to jug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luispedro,

I was searching for something which fits for my distributed computing project. And seems, jug matches my criterion. I'll work with it for sometime this week, and let you know my comments soon.

Thanks,
Anoop