HELP - JOSEPH CARMEN CAPRISTO St Marys County Maryland

Michelle

Jun 25, 2017, 1:40:57 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Paul Alan Levy, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
Documenting: HELP ---Almost two years ago, I was ORDERED indefinite lifelong supervised visitation with my 2 teenage daughters with 100% right denied because two years ago, my ex-husband's lawyer filed a crazy frivolous motion that a woman that's not even related to my children named Lisa Webb called the girls psychologist too many times so therefore, "the mother should be supervised". I kid you not !!!!

For the last year, I have not even seen my daughters Katie and Sonia at all totally illegally and I can't get a hearing on it no matter how many times my lawyers filed. This is INSANE. Where is Barbara Walters on this case and why hasnt anyone reached her?  I would love to show her that supervision document and the reasons why I've been given in definite supervised visitation yet they won't even comply with that.

Everyone:  Joseph Carmine Capristo of Leonardtown Maryland in St Marys County case 18c1300260 just filed a Motion for my jail time on April 19 recieved June 19 in open court for writing the facts of his abuse of me  so that there is a running trail of what is happening to me live each day as it is occurring to this google group and Capristo is asking Judge Lawrence Hill again as always for my incarceration and his attorney fees if I don't pay him. He then filed retaliatory criminal charges May 18. He wants to keep every day's newest abuses of me hush-hush so the abuse can continue-   It is been occurring with Joe capristo since 2010.  The media is the only way to stop the abuse- the media.  Because I cannot afford a fifth appeal (I always win but lower court waits 6-8 months to obey it) and I have no more money left and the highest Maryland court does not tell the lowest court that they are required to Obey them in 60 days  so then Joe could pre-still figures out the system to exploit it and quickly files new charges and new change of circumstances it never have anything to do with my children but he files it in the custody case in order to get a new order to cut off the appellate Judges.  why aren't all corrupt lawyers doing this around the whole entire United States of America ????

Please don't make Citizens.org angry because I need their help or some other attorneys help that takes my type of cases. for four years, all my basic due process rights to get a hearing on anything my lawyers file to see my kids is DENIED a hearing.

All my rights to see my kids have been denied for over a year now by an abusive ex husband and I can't even get a hearing on it after filing 5 times through lawyers properly.  All my child support is paid up in full two months in advance.

I will try again.  The clincher in my case is that nobody even knows why I got supervise visitation to begin with. Other than the father's lawyer saying in emotionally that he wanted it on there and not for any actual legal cause.  on June 19th,  I asked Judge Hill why I am getting this supervise visitation and why the father is not honoring the terms of the contract and the corrupt Joe Capristo attorney interrupted and stated "oh we all know, why we're not going to let the judge review" that because he knows full well there was never a legitimate legal reason to begin with. Because another mother called my kids psychologist several times you do not put supervise visitation on a parent indefinitely.  You don't even put supervised visitation for something like that to begin with !

 Just a few weeks ago, my ex-husband once again for criminal charges on me for dropping off birthday presents to my daughter. All mail gets obstructed, all phone calls get obstructed and even dropping off birthday presents at the end of the driveway result in criminal corruption charges that if I do not pay Capristo's attorneys fees then Capristo will falsely incarcerate me which I know is true extortion.

citizen.org, Eileen King of Child Justice and her federal lawyers Gregory Jacob are following the case.  Also there's a group of people in two other states that are following this.

 All of what's happened to me balls down to one man's absolute evilness and corruption which is John dirty ask lawyer named Joseph Carmen Capristo of Leonardtown Maryland. He threaten Janice at the courthouse about me that basically amounted to that if I didnt pay his attorney bills instead of his client that he would pull local strings and get me put in jail even if its illegal or above color of law.  He has been filing motions for seven years straight and always asking for his attorney fees  so my ex-husband said that he will never stop filing because they are incentivized by the attorney fees because it's always a free ride for them even though my ex-husband is a multimillionaire and his name is John durniak. basically, Capristo wants me to be killed and Judge Hill is supposed to do law and not follow Joe Capristo because I always win my appeals  when Joe capristo manipulatives abd coaches Judge Lawrence Hill Junior because Judge Lawrence Hill Junior has less experience than the 30 years than Capristo has in family law and Capristo manipulating the law, exaggerating facts, filing frivolous motions to create red herrings if a jidge falls for his constant "con jobs"

 This is basically a federal case at this point as all my due process rights are never ever allowed in the lowest courts. I'm going to be filing for a "petition for visitation contemot and modification of custody" and I can guarantee everyone on this thread that I will not be allowed at hearing as I have had one morion allowed to be heard, no matter what lawyer I had, over four years in this court.

On Monday, June 12, 2017, Diane1120 <Dian...@comcast.net> wrote:
Mr. Levy, I see you organization has $5 million in grant money for "consumer issues."  Are these taxpayer dollars and what had your nonprofit accomplished?

Jun 25, 2017, 1:53:43 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Paul Alan Levy, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
Yes, Private attorney Capristo filed for my Incarceration for writing the truth to this google group. Filed for it within IN A CUSTODY CASE.  This google group is apparently being sued through me by Joe Capristo. Yet he failed to properly file it as a separate suit, attempting to manipulate Judge Hill to putti g it in a custody matter. Kids arent orivy to this google group and I havent even seen them in a very long time.

He is not on this thread.

Michelle

Jun 25, 2017, 2:07:35 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Paul Alan Levy, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
Who is sending these along who works in Maryland State Government to a private practice St Mary's County attorney? Geirge McDermott observed it June 19 at St Marys County courthouse as we all watched Capristo talking specifically to one local man in particular for a while who works for the state government.

I am being sued for writibg to google groups on the case by a private attorney Joe Caprisyo, who is not on this thread.

Walt Tuvell

Jun 25, 2017, 5:40:36 PM6/25/17
to Michelle, political...@googlegroups.com, JM@GG
Michelle —

I've just now seen this (was busy on my own stuff earlier), haven't even read it yet, but I'll  look at it tomorrow, and to the extent that I/JM@GG/PM@GG have any involvement, I'll get to the bottom of it.

— Walt

On 06/25/17 14:17, Michelle wrote:

Please investigate!!

Jun 25, 2017, 7:47:02 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Paul Alan Levy, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
Dear Michelle,
Your case is heartbreaking.  I am going to give you a very harsh how to get better idea. You cant fight it locally.
The only ways I have seen to win is hire a corrupt attorney who will pay off the judge OR
become so broke that they have nothing for them to win by coming after you. It may seem that they want you in jail, but that is just the threat to get more money out of you.
File bankruptcy as you said and change all your bank accounts. Give everything of value away and they will stop. No lawyer wants to file a suit if he's not getting paid.
If you can't see your kids anyway, move out of Maryland and start over some place with a less corrupt court system. Your kids will grow up and find you. Your kids will find out the Truth. It's going to take about 5 years for you to become normal again anyway.
Once you are safe, you can start fighting abuse like this and help stop it. You can't do it locally.

Much love,
Jennifer (Abused and broke on the West coast)
j...@ParkinsonSchoolForChange.org

Jun 25, 2017, 8:20:56 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com

make a motion to modify the order. It happens all the time in DR cases. Bring you own experts to testify about your psychological condition.

Michelle

Jun 25, 2017, 10:26:24 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
You are right about everything you wrote. How did you know? Its the OTHER SIDE'S LAWYER doing this to me. I cant not afford a lawyer for myself and the judge charges me with their fees. Yes, I have filed for bankrupcy. Its real. They wanted to abuse me and have. I have nothing left, nothing just like you said. I can not afford to pay off the Judge. My ex can. The Judge is on this string.

A very noble women who is dying stood up for my daughters and I. Her name is Annette. I am able to see my daughters 1 time and 1 time only through her and the only reason is that otherwise the $14,000 the judge charged me with the other sides attorney fees.

See if the father withholds my teenage daughters now against their will, for the dirty money, even though they are already supposed to have right as women, this is the first time ever I can actually get it into a federal juristriction when they steal my property because there really then is evidence of extortion since the money goes directly to them and they withhold my kids. They wont do it the first time but I am 109% certain they wont show up for my "supervised overnight weekends visitation" in August.

I had to give my car to my lawyer Joe Laumann- I dont own anything anymore.

The part that is the wirst is Durniak lied in 2009 to get into the federal government on his forms about his doing 2 years probation before judgement and was found guilty of strangulation of me in Virginia. He lied on the forms and got in, then got the matter expunged. Laura Girard is on this thread and she was my neighbor that lived on our street, Lake West Terrance Glen Allen VA.

Other states have already begun to help me. Yes. Thank you, Jen. I am so sorry for you, too.

On Sunday, June 25, 2017, Jennifer Roach <j...@parkinsonschoolforchange.org> wrote:
[...]

jen@ParkinsonSchoolForChange.org

Jun 25, 2017, 11:19:06 PM6/25/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer
If anyone filed for federal bankruptcy and you pay child support. Make sure you file on record a form that you pay child support and you are a child support creditor. What this does is stop the trustee from robbing you blind. I did it in my own bankruptcy case and the trustee couldn't do anything.

If anyone needs a copy of it please let me know I want to help out as much as I can.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to judicialmiscond...@googlegroups.com.

Michelle

andy

Jun 26, 2017, 7:22:28 AM6/26/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, Paul Alan Levy, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer

I will be using this, all the emails chains I am on, al; the websites/blogs addressing judicial corruption, and all of thousands of individual cases represented therein as evidence in my pending lawsuit, getting to the heart of the deliberate design behind the deprivation of individual rights through the courts.

The case is pending in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, No. 17-cv-788.  I have 20 years’ experience in civil rights litigation, and a colleague that is likely the most prolific civil rights litigator in the history of our country as anecdotal support for the claims being made.

Similar suits should be pursued each of the 91 other federal judicial districts.

I encourage others to give it your consideration.

Jun 26, 2017, 8:09:09 AM6/26/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, Josaphine Yuzuik -SOS-
The odd thing about Human Rights Watch and many others in DC is there are cases right here in the US that need media but they only cover victims stories of crimes and violence perpetrated by other countries political or judiciary. Victims of abuse, if legalized through any type of corruption in the US, if Anerican, arent covered.

 I am in the Address Confidentiality Program "ACP" for people who can show legal and medical records of prior physical abuse by intimate whose intimate continues to extort, threat and harm them. The program is a joke. He always hires men to find me. John Durniak had Joe Capristo stalk every land record in every county and state to finally find a record where I was. It was not on the internet. Every with a traffic ticket, the abuser finds me. ACP can only help people whose ex's are poor. Not people whose former partner works for federal government - real stalkers use cyberspace and PI's on payroll at Capristo's law firm to track their prey, who want their ex dead or jailed or deprived basic human rights. It seems to offer nothing when a Judge is doing everything the abuser tells him to do and there's Court Orders of abuse.

My daughter also had protective orders because I sought their protection in another venue away from that Judge because Judge Hill did not believe my daughters, my ex who is a multi millionaire appealed the PO and I could no longer afford representation. Subsequently, she ran away from her father's home when he left her alone all night sick with strep throat to go out "drinking"

Instead, Maryland courts fined me the father's abusive attorney fees, Joe Capristo because I took the abuse to another county and the truth was revealed when my daughters took the stand. The court also got my ex to admit his guilt. He admitted on the stand that my daughters, as teenagers, sleep in the bathroom with the door locked, all night. He then put elaborate alarms and surveillance cameras on the house threatening "daycare" if they leave again. They want their mom. He admitted on the stand to taking all the doors off the inside of the house except the bathroom. He said that would show them for ever running away from home. I have no contact with them, punished by Maryland for trying to protect them over his money.

Never in my daughters lives have they ever had a GAL or Best Interest Attorney in the State of Maryland. The judge denies the motions 4 years straight. He is waiting until my ex husband takes my home for his lawyers attorney bills. The judge's goal is to impoverish me as a form of abuse so that visits with my daughters can no longer occur, then his sick plan is to finally allow them a BIA at ages 16, when they can actually emancipate. The father may kill them if they try to emancipate. I dont know.

The woman who told me to leave to another state perhaps did not know the details.

Cc: Sakhouy Lay <sla...@gmail.com>, Aaron Meyers <same...@aacounty.org>, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America <prosea...@gmail.com>, George McDermott <georgemcd...@gmail.com>, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges <warren...@mdcourts.gov>, llgi...@comcast.net, "Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC" <dae...@gmail.com>, levy31 <lev...@verizon.net>, Auntie Pam Pryor <brat...@yahoo.com>, paul jorgensen <pauljo...@mac.com>, judicialmisconduct@googlegroups.com, Diane1120 <Dian...@comcast.net>

Image removed by sender.

Michelle

Jun 26, 2017, 8:17:19 AM6/26/17
to judicialm...@googlegroups.com, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, ProSe America, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, Josaphine Yuzuik -SOS-
Let me be clear: My daughters had a final protective order against their dad for his abusiveness to them, but they were forced to live with him full time 100% without contact with relatives or their mother, stuck on a rural remote island-like part of the state of Maryland called St Mary's County, due to the protective order reading "this court does not having proper venue authority over St Mary's County. This protective order will remain in effect while Sonia is living with her father

Image removed by sender.

ProSe America

Jun 26, 2017, 9:08:55 AM6/26/17
to Michelle, judicialm...@googlegroups.com, john...@navy.mil, AG...@courts.state.md.us, ag...@mdcourts.gov, Eileen King, ke...@kjmcdevittlaw.com, Hill, Lawrence V., Sakhouy Lay, Aaron Meyers, Balt...@ic.fbi.gov, George McDermott, walt.t...@gmail.com, Warren Hedges, llgi...@comcast.net, Law Office of D. Anne Emery & Associates, LLC, levy31, Auntie Pam Pryor, paul jorgensen, Jacob, Gregory F., Rich Kavanagh, Fairpr...@mdcourts.gov, David Fago, Lisa Berelson, Ann Potthast, Paula Lost Kids, Jason A. Ostendorf Esq., Thomas Truss, todd the handyman, Michael Burlingame, Human Rights Watch, Toinette Woodson -SDAT-, Dane Butzer, Dan Armitage -DHR- Saint Marys County, Josaphine Yuzuik -SOS-
Michelle,

Why don't you just go ahead and hire an attorney for your children - you don't need a Judges permission to do that.  They should be able to argue for the best interest of their being there.   If the Judge was to agree to one - he would make you pay for it anyways / also this way you get to chose the lawyer instead of the other side - with you still paying for it.

Warmly,

jw

Warmly,

JW Grenadier