Sale Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot Special Discount

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 8:39:38 AM6/22/14
to jsuhs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapAnji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot
Product By : B000FVBBNY

Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot
Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot

This Anji Mountain contemporary bamboo area rug is constructed with larger width bamboo slats in medium brown with a darker brown border.

Anji Mountain Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug in Chocolate
Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug in Chocolate
Size Chart for Anji Mountain Bamboo Area Rugs
Size Chart for Bamboo Area Rugs
Made from Renewable and Sustainable Materials

Since its inception in 2003, Anji Mountain has established itself as the finest source of area rugs and office chair mats made from both natural fibers, including jute, bamboo, sea grass, sisal and cork, and recycled materials. Anji Mountain is a family business founded on the principle that only sustainable uses of the earth’s natural resources can be tolerated. The astonishing renewability and versatility of natural fibers and recycled materials creates lots of new ecologically positive possibilities at a time when they are desperately needed. It’s Anji Mountain’s mission to bring these wonderful resources to as wide an audience as possible.

The Benefits of Bamboo

Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. Anji Mountain’s bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world and offer supreme durability. Bamboo fibers are far stronger than wood fibers and much less likely to warp from changing atmospheric conditions.

Healthy Home

Synthetic area rugs and carpets commonly off-gas toxic, harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) into the air. These VOCs can be emitted from both the synthetic fibers that make up the rug pile and the synthetic glues used in the backing. VOCs can cause a multitude of unpleasant symptoms including eye, nose and throat irritation, headaches, nausea and dizziness. Choosing a natural fiber area rug, like bamboo, which does not off-gas is a positive choice that helps create a healthier environment in your home.

Additional Features

The Anji Mountain Bamboo area rug features an eco-preferable, non-skid rug pad backing is ventilated and provides excellent cushioning while extending the life of your rug.

Anji Mountain Contemporary Bamboo Area rug featuring larger width bamboo slats
Constructed with larger width bamboo slats in medium brown with a darker brown border
Recommendations

Plastic or felt casters are recommended for chair or furniture legs to protect against scratching and cracking of bamboo slats. Chair or furniture casters are not recommended for use on bamboo rugs. All fibers that are exposed to direct, prolonged sunlight will experience some degree of fading. Please rotate your rug regularly if it is in a sunny location.

Details
  • 100-Percent Moso bamboo is renowned for its durability and is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
  • Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish
  • Mitered cotton borders provide natural, clean design
  • Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo
If you are searching Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot by {brand}?

You can buy Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot Review . Buy Cheap Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot . Discount Today Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot Anji Mountain AMB0031-0046 Contemporary Bamboo Area Rug, Chocolate, 4-Foot by 6-Foot Rating