normal distribution

Mark Volkmann

Mar 14, 2014, 9:08:17 AM3/14/14
to jstat-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to use a library called "formulajs" to compute normal distribution using its NORMSDIST function. It depends on jStat 0.0.2. The jStat function it uses is no longer in the latest version of jStat. Maybe it was just renamed. I don't see an easy way to download the 0.0.2 version from GitHub. Can that be done?

Another option might be to skip using formulajs and just use a jStat function to do the computation. What's the name of that jStat function?

Trevor Norris

Mar 17, 2014, 11:10:03 PM3/17/14
to jstat-...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. Seems I didn't actually push any tags. Sorry about that.

The documentation can be found at http://jstat.github.io

I'm not sure if that method specifically is there. Most of the more complex statistical stuff was done by community contributors. If it's not feel free to file an issue requesting it.