Software AG seated on 347

Cotton, Ben

Mar 6, 2014, 12:50:42 PM3/6/14
to ehcac...@googlegroups.com, Peter Lawrey, Gordeev, Dmitry, jsr...@googlegroups.com

I see that Alex Snaps is now seated on 347 … ( Nice! And, I have to admit,  a bit different than what I would have expected, given last November’s JCP EC vote) .   Great job ehCache/TC.    Now, shall we soon get geared to solve JGRID problems.

@Mircea, @Manik:  as soon as 107’s JCACHE 1.0 is released, do we plan to re-ignite activity here?

Ben D. Cotton III
J.P.Morgan
Liquidity Risk Technology
277 Park Ave  Desk 08-GG64
New York, NY 10172-0003
212.622.5010
ben.c...@jpmorgan.com

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

Manik Surtani

Mar 6, 2014, 1:22:17 PM3/6/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Definitely, Ben.

I've just re-joined the expert group as an individual as well.

Cheers
Manik

Alex Snaps

Mar 6, 2014, 1:25:24 PM3/6/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
I didn't manage to get rid of Manik last summer... so I thought I'd just join the EG ;)
Looking forward to see this being restarted actually.

Ben.Cotton

Mar 6, 2014, 1:38:03 PM3/6/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
 I didn't manage to get rid of Manik last summer...

An immovable force if there ever was one ... @Manik: did you ever drive your dune buggy across the African Sahara?  (BTW, what was that?)  :-)

Any how,  nice to see you both here.

Peter Lawrey is being seated soon (just needs his JCP credentials from Oracle).  I'll reach out to David Mossakowski as well.

I don't know if "JCACHE will be done soon" musings will ever have credibility, but I guess that's what still being said.

Looking forward to see this being restarted actually.

+1

Alex Snaps

Mar 6, 2014, 2:04:01 PM3/6/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
107 is out for voting on final approval ballot with the JCP EC until March 17th