JSR 107 is now...

Alex Snaps

Mar 19, 2014, 1:51:13 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com

Manik Surtani

Mar 19, 2014, 1:53:08 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Approximately 13 years later?  ;)

Well done everyone... this is good to see.

Cotton, Ben

Mar 19, 2014, 1:54:33 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com

Finally!

Ben D. Cotton III
J.P.Morgan
Liquidity Risk Technology
277 Park Ave  Desk 08-GG64
New York, NY 10172-0003
212.622.5010
ben.c...@jpmorgan.com

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

Alex Snaps

Mar 19, 2014, 2:00:05 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
So nothing refrains from resuming work here, right ?

Cotton, Ben

Mar 19, 2014, 2:02:41 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, Peter Lawrey, Gordeev, Dmitry

It is time to *ignite* work here.

The JGRID “forest” is at least as (c’mon its way more) interesting as the JCACHE “tree”.  :-)

Manik Surtani

Mar 19, 2014, 2:06:25 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Nothing I can see.

I propose a kick-off meeting.  Google Hangouts?  How does 9am PST this Friday sound?

- M

Cotton, Ben

Mar 19, 2014, 2:09:43 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, Peter Lawrey, Gordeev, Dmitry

Ø  propose a kick-off meeting.  Google Hangouts?  How does 9am PST this Friday sound?

+1

Ben D. Cotton III
J.P.Morgan
Liquidity Risk Technology
277 Park Ave  Desk 08-GG64
New York, NY 10172-0003
212.622.5010
ben.c...@jpmorgan.com

Mar 19, 2014, 2:59:09 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, Peter Lawrey, Gordeev, Dmitry
+1

Jim Bethancourt

Mar 19, 2014, 4:22:57 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Once it's nailed down, I'll forward the meeting notice to the Houston JUG - I know there are a number of folks who are interested.

Rick Hightower

Mar 19, 2014, 5:36:03 PM3/19/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
+1