J1 CfP

Alex Snaps

Apr 8, 2014, 10:06:37 AM4/8/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone (Mircea or Manik maybe?) done anything wrt submitting something at J1?
I'd like to propose a BOF by vendors from the group, if that has any chance. But basically trying to have a public meetup / forum during JavaOne seems like something desirable, wdyt ?

Rick Hightower

Apr 8, 2014, 11:19:34 AM4/8/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
+1 (I live in SF so travel will be easy)

Rick Hightower
(415) 968-9037
Profile

Alex Snaps

Apr 8, 2014, 11:29:02 AM4/8/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Y, forgot to mention that I'd be in San Francisco for J1 anyways, so other not much dedication from me neither really ;)
But if we have people from the EG there, meeting with more people just makes sense in my opinion. Also, as a vendor/implementer, committing to showing up and driving these discussion, kinda feels good :)

Mircea Markus