Compliance request

Benjamin Manes

Jan 5, 2016, 3:44:15 PM1/5/16
to jsr107
Per Greg's comment,

Please post to this list. The spec leads, Brian and I will test it and verify it passes all tests. Then we will add you to the list of compliant releases.

Can you please verify Caffeine's JCache support, currently at v2.0.3. It passes my build's integration of the TCK v1.0.1 without any additional exclusions using the system properties listed below. I also added it locally to Jen's test-zoo maven project and it passes. I hope to spend some time writing more tests for the adapters to capture more edge cases. I made the mistake of assuming the TCK would be a good substitute for a dedicated test suite, but understandably that is not its role.

Thanks,
Ben

System Properties
'java.net.preferIPv4Stack': 'true'
'org.jsr107.tck.management.agentId': 'CaffeineMBeanServer'
'javax.cache.Cache': 'com.github.benmanes.caffeine.jcache.CacheProxy'
'javax.cache.Cache.Entry': 'com.github.benmanes.caffeine.jcache.EntryProxy'
'javax.cache.CacheManager': 'com.github.benmanes.caffeine.jcache.CacheManagerImpl'
'javax.management.builder.initial': 'com.github.benmanes.caffeine.jcache.management.JCacheMBeanServerBuilder'

Benjamin Manes

Jan 5, 2016, 3:51:13 PM1/5/16
to jsr107
I forgot to note that the JCacheMBeanServerBuilder is distributed in the test jar. This is because it is not required by the specification and is only for the TCK. It seems more hygienic to not include it in the main distribution, so a classifier is required for external builds.

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.github.ben-manes.caffeine</groupId>
  <artifactId>jcache</artifactId>
  <version>2.0.3</version>
  <classifier>tests</classifier>
</dependency>