JCache MR 1.1 is posted - the JCP has until 18 November to review

Greg Luck

Oct 25, 2017, 1:08:41 PM10/25/17
to jsr107
See https://jcp.org/en/jsr/stage?listBy=maint

Regards

Greg Luck

skype: gregrluck
mobile US: +1 650 924 6244
mobile Australia: +61 408 061 622

Ondrej Mihályi

Oct 26, 2017, 5:32:01 PM10/26/17
to jsr107
Great to see this, Greg!

An important milestone for keeping JCache usable and popular. I hope that the process of finalizing version 1.1 will happen without unnecessary delays and soon after we'll be ready to work on more improvements for 2.0.

Since Oracle is co-leading this specification and it's been considered for inclusion in Java EE for a long time already, are there any plans to donate this specification to the Eclipse foundation as the other Java EE related Oracle resources so that the specification can be developed more openly?

Ondro