Re: [jsr107spec] No async API !? (#307)

Alex Snaps

Feb 9, 2015, 5:23:33 PM2/9/15
to jsr107/jsr107spec, jsr107/jsr107spec, jsr...@googlegroups.com
Hey @gregrluck
So there is a plan for a new JSR to be submitted? I don't remember seeing this on the mailing yet, do you think you could update us (all?) on what the plans here are?
Obviously nailing the scope of that new JSR before submitting it would be... nice. Not only to us implementers, but to make sure we convey a clear message to the EC. But I guess you know all that way too well already. Anyways, just trying to get a sense of what is coming up.
Thanks,
Alex

On Mon Feb 09 2015 at 4:57:33 PM Greg Luck <notifi...@github.com> wrote:
Actually we are planning to add this. I have a draft done which I should get out to the list in the next few weeks.

Regards

Greg Luck

web: http://gregluck.com <http://gregluck.com/>
skype: gregrluck