Re: jsr107-test-zoo / JSR107 implementations collection

Greg Luck

Feb 19, 2016, 5:42:48 AM2/19/16
to Jens Wilke, jsr...@googlegroups.com
Jens

Does excluded mean that it will fail if not excluded?

Blazing Cache looks good.
Can you please test Caffeine.

That Blazing passes without actually doing CAS, can you please do a GitHub issue for it and possibly a fix to the TCK.

Regards

Greg Luck

skype: gregrluck
mobile US: +1 650 924 6244
mobile Australia: +61 408 061 622

On 18 Feb 2016, at 9:58 PM, Jens Wilke <jens....@headissue.com> wrote:

Greg,

you'll find the implementations I have covered yet here:

https://github.com/cruftex/jsr107-test-zoo/blob/master/report.md

Another purpose of this project is to do a "reverse verification". E.g. if you change
something in the TCK you can check it against all implementations and see who is affected.

Somehow we missed us at Java One, good meeting you finally in Munich!

Best,

Jens

--
"Everything superfluous is wrong!"

  // Jens Wilke - headissue GmbH - Germany
\//  https://headissue.com

Enrico Olivelli

Feb 19, 2016, 8:33:01 AM2/19/16
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, Jens Wilke

BlazingCache since version 1.4.0 performs CAS operations as expected by specs and it is the version which actually is tested on jsr-test-zoo.
The 1.3.0 version did not implement distributed locking.
We are going to release 1.5.0 next week

Regards
Enrico Olivelli.

Greg Luck