Final Draft Submitted

Greg Luck

Dec 16, 2013, 1:33:37 AM12/16/13
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Guys

We received all +1s to the request to approve submission. Accordingly, I have now submitted the final spec, RI, TCK, TCK User Guide and TCK Coverage Doc. Tomorrow I will be releasing 1.0.0-RC1 to Maven and tagging it in GitHub.

Just submitted the final. It takes 10 days for the PMO to process it. Will advise once I hear something.

The submission has many parts and is a lot to get right. I wouldn’t be surpassed if we need to have a few goes at this.

Once the submission has been accepted we go to final ballot. Once we get the nod there, we will upload the final.

Regards

Greg Luck

skype: gregrluck
yahoo: gregrluck
mobile: +61 408 061 622
signature.asc

Ben.Cotton=jpmorgan.com

Feb 24, 2014, 10:19:21 AM2/24/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, gl...@gregluck.com
Greg, Brian,

What are the remainnig barriers to the JCP announcing JCACHE 1.0?

Thx,
Ben

Brian Oliver

Feb 24, 2014, 5:56:24 PM2/24/14
to jsr...@googlegroups.com, gl...@gregluck.com
Hi Ben,

In the spirit of transparency (into the administration process), I've posted the following.   Hopefully we're getting close!

Regards

-- Brian