Updated for JSR107 Test Zoo

Greg Luck

Jun 10, 2016, 12:53:09 PM6/10/16
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Guys

I updated https://jcp.org/en/egc/view?id=107 to include a link to the test zoo maintained by Jens Wilke.

You will notice in the test zoo there are often excluded tests. Once I am satisfied that there is a valid reason for excluded tests, e.g. implementation does not support the optional storebyreference, we add it to the list of compatible implementations. Please contact me or Brian if you want an implementation added.

Compatible Implementations
List of compatible implementations - these are tested and have passed the TCK. Please contact the maintainers to get added to this list.

JSR107 Test Zoo - a GitHub project which tests all known implementations of JSR107.

Regards

Greg Luck

skype: gregrluck
mobile US: +1 650 924 6244
mobile Australia: +61 408 061 622

Werner Keil

Jun 15, 2016, 4:36:08 AM6/15/16
to jsr107
Nice.

Similar to what JSRs 354 or 363 do out of the box (for known implementations) in a CI server, do you think if any major upgrade happens to JCache (either via Java EE 8 or elsewhere) this could also be contributed to the actual project?

Jens isn't an EG member if the JCP page for the Final release was correct (nor is Google btw;-) but he's a JCP member so as you also updated the JSR detail page on that, why not list him (and maybe Google if they want) as Contributors following JCP 2.10 ?;-)

Regards,
Werner

Greg Luck

Jun 15, 2016, 8:18:05 PM6/15/16
to jsr...@googlegroups.com
Good idea. I will ask them to add Jens to the Contributor’s list. He cannot be added to the EG as we in maintenance mode. But he is doing a ton of work and has been for several months.