Using jsonschema as a visitor

Friedrich Lindenberg

Aug 1, 2015, 2:31:49 PM8/1/15
to jsonschema - An implementation of JSON Schema for Python
Hey all,

I'm looking into building a module that would peform transforms between JSON-like objects and RDF statements using an enhanced JSON schema. To this end, I need to basically "visit" all the nodes in a given schema, ideally with the schema spec, value and parent passed into a visitor function.

I wonder whether such a thing is supported by jsonschema in some way - I wasn't able to find anything on first inspection.

Failing this, I wonder if there is at least a way to basically generate a full version of the schema, expanding all $refs and inheritance mechanisms like "allOf", "anyOf"?

Thanks,

- Friedrich