How to get the resolved schema

nick...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 3:29:15 PM2/2/15
to jsons...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a schema that is resolved on the server using JSON schema.
The schema itself, however, is also used on the client (for validation in angular-schema-form and some other stuff), the problem is that resolution of references is far less gracefully supported client side(ie JS).
The method of service-level-callbacks that jsonschema has is great for my use case. But it requires synchronicity, which is problematic in javascript.
There is also that I don't feel that the client is the best place for remote schema resolution and that it would be better to do resolution in one place only.

So my question is, is there any way to get the whole resolved schema out of jsonschema? I mean will all references satisfied, like there never was any?
I suppose it must in be there somewhere?
To get that out of jsonschema would be very valuable to at least me. It would also then be possible to detect and act on differences between versions of a schema and so on.

Kind regards, Nicklas