Mongodb Driver opensource?

Prakash Thapa

Sep 9, 2013, 11:40:42 AM9/9/13
to jso...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Is the Mongodb Driver for JSONIQ is opensource? I tried but could not found in zorba or 28sec,  if it is open source please post/send the link.

Thank you

regards
Prakash

Ghislain Fourny

Sep 10, 2013, 4:02:34 AM9/10/13
to jso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prakash,

No, this driver is not open source. The (non trivial) seamless integration with MongoDB is precisely what the 28.io platform is doing. Note that this is a freemium model -- its use is free of charge below 250 MB of data and 200k queries a month. Also, with the REST API, you can also invoke the JSONiq queries hosted on 28.io from other programming languages anywhere on the Web.

Does it help?

Kind regards,
Ghislain