Update to usage of Google Group

Ben Hutton (@Relequestual)

Sep 5, 2016, 8:50:54 AM9/5/16
to JSON Schema
Hi all.

For a long time, I've felt a lot of questions on here would have a huge benefit if they were easier to find in a location where others would expect to find them.
To that end, and as per discussion (https://github.com/json-schema-org/json-schema-spec/issues/38), I've updated the welcome message to direct people with specific questions to StackOverflow.

"If you have a question about using JSON Schema which is a specific practical question, we would like to direct you to JSON Schema on StackOverflow. For discussion and questions which fall out of scope on StackOverflow, please feel welcome to start a new topic here."

Those who regually read incoming questions and provide support in their own time: You may want to start looking at questions on the JSON Schema SO tag page on a regular basis. There are currently 101 unaswered questions!