Structure for a product review for specific car

Brandon

Feb 7, 2018, 4:25:21 AM2/7/18
to JSON Schema
I have 100's of pages of customer reviews for our products that go into a car.   Many different products for many different cars (make/models)  I'd like to structure the data for:

Product being reviewed (name, link, photo)
Review details (title, description, person, city, photos)
Car the product was installed into (make, model, color, year)

Still learning JSON schema and having troubles finding an answer on how to structure the JSON scripts for this type of scenario.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Brandon

Ben Hutton (@Relequestual)

Feb 8, 2018, 4:39:20 AM2/8/18
to JSON Schema
Hi Brandon,

It sounds like you're a little confused here.
You've listed some properties, but that isn't enough to know what sort of validation constraints you want to impose.

Have you gone through the helpful guide linked to from the JSON Schema website? https://spacetelescope.github.io/understanding-json-schema/