Book author correct markup?

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

y...@saliadarunavuelta.com

未读,
2015年6月22日 08:21:452015/6/22
收件人 json-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

So I am an writter and I've succesfuly become an entity in Google's Knowledge Graph. Next thing I want to do is to correctly feed my books to Google and to nest them correctly in my JSON script. This is what I've got:

<script type="application/ld+json">

{

"@context": "http://www.schema.org",

"@type": "person",

"name": "Fabián C. Barrio",

"alternateName": "Fabian Barrio",

"jobTitle": "Escritor y viajero",

"birthDate": "1973-11-05",

"nationality": "Spain",

"sameAs" : [ "http://www.facebook.com/fabian.c.barrio",

"http://twitter.com/salidarvuelta",

"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwflVe6kxtJTDdF8CPs6jw",

"https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabi%C3%A1n_C._Barrio"

],

"description": "Fabián C. Barrio es un escritor y viajero español, conocido por haber dado la vuelta al mundo en moto y haber protagonizado proyectos que conjugan el viaje de aventura y la acción social."

}  </script>

Is anyone friendly enough to edit this script with a mockup of two books with dummy properties (rembember, I'm a mere writer and I don't know that much about this kind of stuff) so I can add this data? So far I've seen that a "person" cannot be an "author", only an "owner", but I'm not sure that's the correct way to inform Google that I wrote my books.

Thanks in advance.
回复全部
回复作者
转发