[announce] Live generation of JSON sample data from schema with JSONBuddy 4.3

xmlbuddy

Dec 4, 2017, 12:14:33 PM12/4/17
to JSON Schema
Hi Group!

I'm happy to announce that JSONBuddy 4.3 is now generating a live preview of JSON sample data while editing a JSON schema in the editor.
On navigating through the schema, the related parts of the generated sample data is also highlighted.

Besides that, JSONBuddy comes with a lot of other helpful features on editing JSON schemas.
Learn how JSONBuddy supports you in creating JSON schema documents:

1. Validate JSON data and JSON schema files directly in the editor.
2. Jump-to-error functionality.
3. Syntax-colouring and entry-helper windows.
4. Live preview of JSON sample data from your schema.
5. Full JSON schema specification available as help text directly in the editor.
6. Get easy access to all schemas from schemastore.org.
7. Generate JSON schema documentation as HTML/SVG.
8. Highly affordable.

You can download and try JSONBuddy at any time from http://www.json-buddy.com

What else do you expect from your JSON schema IDE? Please let me know!

Kind regards

Clemens Uhlenhut