Firebase and JSON schema

t...@firebase.com

Aug 28, 2014, 7:48:58 AM8/28/14
to json-...@googlegroups.com
FYI,

Firebase's new security product, Blaze compiler, https://github.com/firebase/blaze_compiler, is using JSON schema and tv4 to simply setting the security model of our database-as-a-service offering. I thought it might be interesting for you guys to see it in action within a larger product. We have not fully implemented the full validation spec (yet), and we leave the spec in some places (related to collections), but the ethos of schema orientated validation of JSON is very much adopted.

Tom

Nicholas Faiz

Aug 5, 2015, 7:15:24 PM8/5/15
to JSON Schema
I'm coming across this rather late but it looks like a better way to handle Firebase security than the default. Will explore it.

Cheers,
Nicholas