JSONSchema.Net update

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jack Wootton

未读,
2017年3月19日 17:38:232017/3/19
收件人 json-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just a short email to say JSONSchema.Net has been re-written from the ground up and released today. It's now running on Google Cloud Endpoints with an Angular 2 client.

Plenty of improvements happening over the next few weeks, but my wife set a deadline of this weekend to get *anything* out, so some things got pushed out until the next release. It's faster and more reliable than the previous version, so I figured it made sense to release it now.

Feedback welcome.

Many thanks,
Jack

Henry H. Andrews

未读,
2017年4月18日 12:25:142017/4/18
收件人 JSON Schema、in...@jsonschema.net
Great news!  I don't work in .net so I don't have any specific feedback, but it's great to see activity in a broad range of languages/environments.

thanks,
-henry
回复全部
回复作者