new editor.

amit.sh...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 6:11:53 AM11/30/15
to JSON Schema
Hi, I have written a simple but powerful schema editor. Might be useful for some people. Also, you might add it to the main site..

Federico Capoano

Nov 30, 2015, 9:05:21 AM11/30/15
to JSON Schema, amit.sh...@gmail.com
An online demo would be useful.

amit.sh...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 12:00:58 PM11/30/15
to JSON Schema, amit.sh...@gmail.com
I know. I just don't have any server to serve the files from. It's pure client side so it's quite simple to run locally..

בתאריך יום שני, 30 בנובמבר 2015 בשעה 16:05:21 UTC+2, מאת Federico Capoano:

jlee...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 2:46:53 PM4/21/16
to JSON Schema, amit.sh...@gmail.com
This isn't half bad, but it's really just a text editor with a generation helper.  You really have to know the JSON Schema Draft4 to know what you can do (like which data type, properties for each data type, constraints like anyof, allof, etc).  A graphical editor would help by not requiring everyone to read and know the whole specification.