Fetch allowed vocabulary from REST API

Rolando Fernandez

Jun 23, 2017, 5:29:35 AM6/23/17
to JSON Schema
Is this possible with JSON schema e.g allowedWords : getListFromAnAPI()

Jason Desrosiers

Jun 24, 2017, 9:53:06 PM6/24/17
to JSON Schema
I'd be happy to answer your question if I could figure out what you are asking.  If you can clarify the question, I'll give another shot at answering it.

Henry Andrews

Aug 18, 2017, 4:16:46 PM8/18/17
to JSON Schema
I'll echo Jason's question.  What vocabulary are you talking about?  How are these allowed words expected to be used?
Poking at this thread one more time because it sounds interesting and I would like to understand more.

thanks,
-henry