Problem ocurred

Josep Maria Canet

Jan 20, 2014, 11:19:07 AM1/20/14
to jsig...@googlegroups.com
I changed my old computer. The new computer  runs with OS is windows 8 - 64 bits. I have the following error message:

ERROR Problem occured
ExceptionConverter: java.security.SignatureException: Error interno.

at sun.security.mscapi.RSASignature.signHash(Native Method)
at sun.security.mscapi.RSASignature.engineSign(RSASignature.java:390)
at java.security.Signature$Delegate.engineSign(Unknown Source)
at java.security.Signature.sign(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.pdf.PdfPKCS7.getEncodedPKCS7(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.jsignpdf.SignerLogic.signFile(SignerLogic.java:375)
at net.sf.jsignpdf.SignerLogic.run(SignerLogic.java:109)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
INFO  Finished: Creating of signature failed.

Somebody can hep me?
Thanks

Josef Cacek

Jan 20, 2014, 2:38:59 PM1/20/14
to JSignPdf forum
Do you use a version from installer or from the ZIP?
When you use the installer together with windows executables
(JSignPdf.exe, ...), then it will use the bundled JRE.

-- jc