multiple java errors

peter stein

Apr 25, 2014, 11:19:21 AM4/25/14
to jsig...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting multiple java errors depending on the file i try to open, any thoughts?

java.io.IOException: file:/C:/Users/document%20Card%20xxxx5226%20ending%2004.22.14.pdf is not a recognized imageformat.
at com.lowagie.text.Image.getInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.lowagie.text.Image.getInstance(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.jsignpdf.SignerLogic.signFile(SignerLogic.java:247)
at net.sf.jsignpdf.SignerLogic.run(SignerLogic.java:109)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
INFO Finished: Creating of signature failed.

Josef Cacek

Apr 25, 2014, 1:46:17 PM4/25/14
to JSignPdf forum
It seems, you are trying to use a PDF document as the signature image.
It's not possible. Use some well-known image format (JPG for
instance).
-- Josef